All right! Nobody bought anything during the Black Weekend Sale because nobody buys anything from me anyway. Haha! Oh man I’m going to be drowning in my own unmoved inventory one of these days. On the upside, Tabs Out included the Roadside Picnic and Abortus Fever tapes in the Top 100 Tapes of 2013. And I still have plenty of copies!
However, I am all out of the Distant Trains/Big Drum tape. Matt Reis of Developer got my last one in a trade. Totally worth it, Developer and factotum tapes rule.
I move slowly, in spurts, on this label and I apologize if I made you forget about me. Here’s the cool stuff I’m working on now that I think I will have out soon:
- hiyohiyoipseniyo “la dinamo turgent mou els príaps de foc” C-62 — I barely know anything about this guy except I’ve seen him around on Facebook for a long time not, and this tape is some amazing cut-up madness
- Nundata/Social Drift split C-40 — Serbian HNW maestro meets the UK’s most intellectually restless purveyor of literary noise
- Crowhurst + Breakdancing Ronald Reagan — this inspired harsh collaboration on cassette!
- All Iowa Noise Insurgency 2xC-47 compilation — Yes, this has been maaaaany months in the making but it’s gonna be worth it. My most ambitious project to date. After this I’m probably gonna let this operation take a long nap.
- Lost Trail/Kamrar split C-62 — I couldn’t help myself, I proposed this idea in a fit of inspiration because I love both these cassette-loving duos and think they will pair up awesomely.
There are other things I’ve been sitting on, like I know I was going to do a couple of CD-R releases that Sara from mascara proposed but she never got me any audio for the poetry one and maybe the whole thing is forgotten by now.
Oh! And there’s this. Previously available only on cassette (and I have three of them left, I was mostly giving them away as an extra with orders and at shows), a collection of all Distant Trains compilation tracks from 2010 through 2013. Go download it on bandcamp at least!
And, I just received three copies of the Sete Star Sept/Ketnakutak split tape on Quagmire/No Bread Records. I’m keeping one and selling the other two at $4 plus usual shipping, or trade. It is awesome. If you like berzerk two-piece noisegrind this will make you real happy. I’m not putting it up on the storenvy or even the catalog page since I’ve only got two, but whatever, just email me at centipedefarmer at gmail and we’ll get you one. I also have larger, folded-up versions of the artwork you can like hang up as posters or something, I’ll throw those in too.
Oh, and Frank Goshit sent me two copies of his “Idiophone” CD-R, so I’ll part with one of them, make me an offer. I haven’t listened to it yet but the cover appears to be a drawing of him playing a handbell. It’s sure to please.